You just have to hop on Pinterest to see the power of quotes. It’s like one big vision board. But there’s more to quotes than just those happy vibes. Quotes can be used as a tool to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on specific goals.
Pair motivational words with images so you can begin to conjure up what life could be like once you’ve achieved those goals. It helps you reinforce your daily affirmations and keep attention on your intentions.
It comes back to the whole Law of Attraction philosophy. It’s about designing your life through powerful, positive thoughts. When you’re visualising, you’re emitting a powerful frequency out into the Universe.
As a Neora Brand Partner, you don’t just need to motivate yourself, but your team, too. It’s important to think about how you want to feel, equally with what you aim to achieve. What we mean by this is instead of focusing on buying ‘that new car’, consider how driving that car would make you feel.
Confident. Proud. Successful. Happy…
Whether you’re just starting out… or you’ve been in business for a few years, it’s a life cycle. There will be ups and downs. It’s good to have tools beside you during those lulls. Businesses don’t become successful overnight. And when they do reach the certain point you’d hoped for, it takes continual work to keep them going.
This is why investing in yourself should be your number one priority. Business is nothing without you.
Here’s a list of positive quotes from the world’s most successful people. You can draw from when times get tough.
20 quotes that’ll get those endorphins buzzing
- Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe – Oprah Winfrey
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a GOAL, not to people or objects – Albert Einstein
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable – Wendy Wasserstein
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present – Jim Rohn
- Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it – Steve Maraboli
- You’ve survived 100% of everything in your life so far, so there’s a pretty good chance that you’ll survive whatever is next – Timber Hawkeye
- I am not what has happened to me. I am what I chose to become – Carl Jung
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles – Wayne Dyer
- Every decision you make, no matter how small, is a step towards success or a step towards failure – Jeff Olson in The Slight Edge
- If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow – Buddha
- You’ve seen my descent. Now watch my rising – Rumi
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us – Helen Keller
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them – Steve Maraboli
- True beauty is the energy you give out, and that comes through being HAPPY – Cindy Crawford
- I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful – Drew Barrymore
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up – Mark Twain
- Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well lived – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don’t waste a minute not being HAPPY. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door – Brooke Shields
- For every minute you’re angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Of this I’m sure: You do not find the happy life… you make it – Thomas S Monson
So, go on, keep those good vibes rolling.